OPENING TIMES

 PLEASE CLICK LINKS BELOW

Sutton Methodist Church - 25 Church Street - Sutton-upon-Hull - HU7 4TL


Sutton Methodist Church began its life in 1860 following the growing strength of the Methodist Society in the village, which had necessitated a move from the previous chapel further up Church Street (now the snooker club)


It is a brick building in the Georgian tradition with arched window surrounds and a porch featuring Tuscan columns.


The interior is particularly impressive with its rich wooden pulpit and pews whilst on the upper level, the original iron and wood tip up seats remain complete with repository for top hats.