OPENING TIMES


SEPTEMBER

Saturday 11

10am - 4pm

 PLEASE CLICK LINKS BELOW

Hull Trinity House Chapel - Posterngate - Hull - HU1 2JX


The chapel was designed by HF Lockwood in 1839 and completed in 1843. The current building is a simple rectangle with pediment and Greek Corinthian pilasters and a tall porch to the west. The Order is Corinthian with nautical motifs in the capitals, and veined white marble pilasters. The oak box pews and pulpits make the chapel a rare example of a rich early Victorian interior.