OPENING TIMES


SEPTEMBER

Sunday 11

Sunday 18

2pm - 4pm

 PLEASE CLICK LINKS BELOW

The Hull Hebrew Congregation



The Hull Hebrew Congregation was formed on 1st January 1994 by the merger of the Hull Old Hebrew Congregation (Osborne Street) and the Hull Western Synagogue (Linnaeus St).

It is the only Orthodox synagogue in the East Riding and presently has 100 members.  Visitors will be able to see the ark, pulpit and other items, all dating from 1902.

Booking Details

No booking required


COVID-19 Considerations

This event will run in line with local & national government guidelines at the time of the festival.


Additional Information

Contact for the day:JOHN NETHERWOOD
www.hullandbeverleyheritagestore.co.uk


Organised by

JOHN NETHERWOOD